FIRST CLASS HEALTH CARE!
Our area is proud to have first class health care! FirstHealth of the Carolinas has a 402 bed hospital located in Pinehurst. With 249 doctors and a professional staff of 2700+, they give our area exceptional care.
- Named one of America’s 100 Great Community Hospitals
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the hospital as one of the best hospitals in North Carolina
- Awarded the Robert A. Warriner III Center of Excellence for Wound Care & Hyperbarics
- Healogics network awarded Moore Regional with their Center of Distinction award from
- Joint Commission certified the hospital as a Primary Stroke Center
- Straight A’s from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades
- Top General Hospital designation from The Leapfrog Group
- 2018 Women’s Choice Award
- CareChex 2018 Hospital Quality Ratings Analysis
- Blue Distinction Center+ for Bariatric Surgery
- Business NC ranked FirstHealth #1 in patient picks
- MRH Wound Center of Distinction
- Ranked Top in State and Nation by Quantros CareChex for Orthpaedic Surgery
Feel free to read more about these awards here.